Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bam Margera, is this the end?

Yesterday I saw another episode of "Viva La Bam" and wondered what Bam is doing right now. I went to the Wikipedia site of Bam and read:

"In July 2009, Margera was taken to the hospital by paramedics and state troopers from his West Chester home after his wife Missy called 911 after a four day alcohol binge. On the drinking binge, Margera said "I may get a divorce . . . booze helps."Subsequently, Bam started taking antidepressants and seeing a counselor to save his marriage."


Well we all now that a lot of Celebrities died of overdosing "Uppers & Downers". Lets hope that Bam won't die that way. I know that this sounds absurd but who knows. The future will show us. I really hope that we'll see him on MTV with some kind of new show or something like that. The last thing I noticed about him was that he appeared on "Nito Circus". I really am a big fan of Bam Margera because he's really funny and stuff. I know that he sometimes can be very annoying, but he really is funny.

Newest Pictures I found. Finland , Radio Show
Finland? Might this mean Bam visited the Dudesons again? I don't know. We'll see in Season 3 of the Dudesons

No comments:

Post a Comment